Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ranting!

After years of my boss telling me to help the newer teachers with their lesson plans and classroom management. I was told today that the other teachers feel like I need to be in control of the classroom and I'm bossy. So now I'm not allowed to say anything to them at all. Even if I have an idea to go along with their ideas or a suggestion to add to their plans. I can't say anything! AT ALL! I understand jobs and job descriptions change, but I am so sick of trying to figure out what they want. I never purposely tried to make things go my way. I was just trying to save them time when they were doing things the hard way (which I hope they would do for me as well) and improve on already good ideas with more ideas. That's what co-teachers do. So many things are running around my head right now. It's hard to sort them out. Fine, they don't want suggestions, at all, I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut. But if my boss comes back to me in a few months and says I'm not helping out as much as I should I'm going postal!

No comments: